Kayaku is searching for a new talent.
Join us now!
If you are motivated, interested in exploring your creativity and innovation, then we would love to hear from you. We offer attractive remuneration package and good opportunity for career development to the successful candidates.
What we Offer!
1.To assist Environment Executive in Waste Water Treatment Plant (WWTP) management, schedule waste management and others related to environment section.
2.Arrange for chemical delivery.
3. Operate and adjust treatment plant pumps, motors, feeders and other equipment to maintain appropriate plant operations.
4. Daily inspection & checking related to housekeeping at area of coverage (Schedule Waste Store)
5.Arrange for schedule waste collection with DOE registered contractor
6. Supervise all the work of Junior SHE Member
1. Diploma in Occupational Safety Health & Environment or its equivalent
2. Competent person for CePSWaM Certificate (Certified Environmental Professional in Scheduled Waste Management) or CePIETSO(PCP) Certificate (Certified Environmental Professional in Industrial Effluent Treatment System (Physical Chemical Process) would be added advantage
1) Responsible for maintaining General / Subsidiary Ledgers including AP, AR, Fixed Asset.
2) Responsible for maintaining a full set of accounts and other associated accounting / financial data / records / documents.
3) Responsible for accurate data processing on AP / AR / Fixed Assets, arranging payments in accordance with company’s policies / procedures.
4) Responsible for maintaining accounting-related data / tables in ERP system.
1. Degree in Accounting
2. Preferable candidate have working experience in Manufacturing industry
3. Candidate must have knowledge of general accounting principles & practices
1.To lead in the operation of the production machine, maintain machine performance and ensure production meets daily output.
2.To ensure all the tools, jigs and fixture are maintain in good condition.
3. To ensure that all machine records and documentation are completed according to procedures after repairs/maintenance have been carried out.
4. To lead major and minor troubleshooting in production area.
5. Maintain proper housekeeping practices in production operations.
1. Diploma in Mechanical / Mechatronic Engineering
2. Open for Fresh Graduates
3. Have machine troubleshooting skill
- Execute production process according to SOP
- To ensure production and quality of products meets specifications
- To carry change over according to SOP and record the results in forms provided
- Follow instruction or carry out other jobs assigned by Superior
- Follow to company rules, safety and PPE regulations during working hour
- Report to Superior any problems or abnormalities arise during production process
- Carry out cleaning of working area after complete production
- Participate in any activities organized by company or related committees.
- Qualification: SPM
- Able to work on Shift
- Able to perform OT when required by Superior
- Good oral & written communication
- Well disciplined team player with positive & problem-solving attitude
- To inspect the parts and finished goods from in-coming, process and out-going
- To update the quality records such as inspection reports and other information
- To perform the sample evaluation such as localization parts and moulding
- To investigate the defect cause and do the sorting
- Actively involving in other ad hoc project that might be assigned by management and undertake other necessary functions as determine from time to time by the superior and team leader.
- Candidate must possess at least SPM
- Possess good oral and written communication
- A well-disciplined team player with positive and problem-solving attitude.