Kayaku is searching for a new talent.
Join us now!
If you are motivated, interested in exploring your creativity and innovation, then we would love to hear from you. We offer attractive remuneration package and good opportunity for career development to the successful candidates.
What we Offer!
1. To assist executive in maintaining Quality Management System of the company compliance with IATF 16949.
2. To be in charge of Document Control to ensure all reports, records and procedure are manage and updated regularly.
3. Ensure proper document classification, sorting, filing and proper archiving.
4. Perform document quality check in accordance to Company and Department document control procedures.
5. To prepare all relevant reports, summaries etc.
6. To perform other duties as assigned by the management.
7. Adhere and follow all the rules & regulation of company from time to time.
1. Candidate must possess at least a Certificate, Diploma
2. Candidate must have experience at least 2-3 year experience in Quality Assurance in manufacturing environment.
3. Good knowledge in ISO9001. Knowledge in IATF16949 will be an added advantage.
4. Experience in Automotive Industry will be an added advantage.
5. Good skills in MS Excel, Word and Power Point
6. Positive and problem-solving attitude.
7. Able to work independently in fast-paced environment
8. Posses good documentation skills, communication skills interpersonal skills.
1. Responsible to guide and ensure compliance with OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Act) & EQA (Environment Quality Act) requirements, provide leadership and support to all company SHE matters.
2. Responsible to ensure all relevant compliance, policies, procedures and SOP are up-to-date
3. Responsible to conduct and complete all safety and environment audits in the manufacturing plant
4. Regularly inspects and reviews the company’s operations to assure compliance of all permits, operations and equipment with state and federal regulations. Report any potential violations and recommends corrections as needed.
5. Lead in all aspects of SHE matters
1. Degree in Engineering/ Safety Related Field, preferably with NIOSH Safety Officer Certificate or DOSH Certified Safety Officer
2. Preferable candidate have working experience in Manufacturing Environment
3. Strong knowledge of safety regulations (OSHA, hazard communications, accident investigation and safety training methods) and environmental regulations.
4. Knowledgeable about best practice safety and environmental approaches.
5. Candidate experience handling the safety of explosive material and possess any explosive related certificates are an advantages.
1. Responsible to manage maintenance of the machinery and equipment in the factory.
2. Responsible for ensuring continuous improvement on machinery operations.
3. Responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of all the facilities such as the buildings, storages, bunkers, etc at the factory site.
4. Responsible for Manpower supervision and skill up
1. Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronic or any engineering field related to Maintenance & Electrical
2. Have working experience in Electrical & Maintenance
3. Experience in managing skilled personnel
1. Assists in creating, modifying and revising manufacturing work instructions and process flow documentation.
2. Implementing periodical check of production standard/condition to maintain stable production.
3. Implementing improvement activity to production facility to upgrading of productivity & safety.
4. Person who have knowledge about the requirement for installing new machine in the factory including knowledge in DOE and DOSH.
5. Processes test runs and prepares records, charts, and graphs of results for presentation to engineering to identify yield problems
1. Degree in Mechanical / Mechatronic Engineering
2. Japanese Speaker
3. Open for Fresh Graduate or having 1-2 years working experience
1. To assist in corresponding to all Customer related request and activities.
2. To assist in managing and preparing for all Customer Audit, Internal Audit and Compliance Audits.
3. To implements ongoing quality improvement process working with inter department teams to ensure the production and supply of product is in accordance with the quality and safety standard.
4. To assist in monitoring and improving in process and outgoing quality and handling of line quality related issue, implement and drive internal corrective actions.
5. To assist in Quality Data Management, maintaining inspection records, quality related update documents, code, standards and specifications as required by the quality system.
1. Degree in any engineering field from recognize University.
2. Familiar with QA/QC tools & able to read technical drawings
3. ISO knowledgeable preferred. IATF 16949 knowledge is an advantage.
4. Good interpersonal and leadership skills
- Execute production process according to SOP
- To ensure production and quality of products meets specifications
- To carry change over according to SOP and record the results in forms provided
- Follow instruction or carry out other jobs assigned by Superior
- Follow to company rules, safety and PPE regulations during working hour
- Report to Superior any problems or abnormalities arise during production process
- Carry out cleaning of working area after complete production
- Participate in any activities organized by company or related committees.
- Qualification: SPM
- Able to work on Shift
- Able to perform OT when required by Superior
- Good oral & written communication
- Well disciplined team player with positive & problem-solving attitude